Section 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we will provide information about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data refers to any data related to you personally, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The data controller in accordance with Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is EuroChem Agro GmbH, Reichskanzler-Müller-Str. 23, 68165 Mannheim (see our imprint). Our Data Protection Officer, Georg Berger can be contacted at email@example.com or at our postal address with the addition “Data Protection Officer”.
(3) When contacting us by email or via a contact form, the data you share (your email address, your name and telephone number where applicable) is stored by us to enable us to answer your questions. We delete any data acquired in this manner, once it is no longer necessary to keep it, or we restrict processing if there are legal retention obligations.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for certain features on our website or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes. We will also cite the set criteria for storage duration.
(5) Please be informed that any personal data such as name and business phone number (no private data) related to any business transaction with EuroChem will be saved in our computer system and possibly transferred within the EuroChem Group of Companies for purposes related to this business transaction for a period of time required by law.
Section 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us regarding any of the personal data that concerns you:
– Right of access,
– Right to rectification or erasure,
– Right to restriction of processing,
– Right to object to processing,
– Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to file a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
Section 3 Collection of personal data through visiting our website
(1) If you use our website for purely informational purposes, meaning that you do not register with us or convey any other information, we shall only collect the personal data that your browser provides to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display our website to you correctly and to guarantee stability and security (Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR serves as the legal basis):
– IP address
– Time and date of request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific website)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Respective amount of data transferred
– Website that the request came from
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of browser software.
(2) In addition to the data mentioned previously, cookies will be stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive by the browser you use and through which the site that sets the cookie (in this case us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot run programmes or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the overall internet service more efficient and more user-friendly.
- a) This website uses the following types of cookies. How and the extent to which they are used is explained below:
– Transient cookies (b)
– Persistent cookies (c).
- b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically when the browser is closed. This includes session cookies in particular. These store a so-called session ID, with which your different browser requests can be assigned to the communal session. This means your computer can be recognised if you return to our website. Session cookies expire when you log out or close the browser.
- c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a predetermined period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
- d) You can configure your browser settings in accordance with your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third party cookies or all cookies. Please note that in this case you may not be able to use all of the features on this website.
- f) [The Flash cookies used are not captured via your browser, but rather in your Flash plug-in. Moreover, we use HTML5 storage objects that are filed on your end device. These objects store the required information independently from the browser you are using and do not have an automatic expiry date. If you do not want Flash cookie processing, you have to install a suitable add-on, e.g. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome. You can disable the use of HTML5 storage objects by setting your browser to private mode. We also recommend manually deleting your cookies and browser history on a regular basis.]
Section 4 Additional features and services on our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you could use if you are interested. To do this, you will generally be required to give more personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing policies apply.
(2) We may occasionally use an external service provider to process your data. They are carefully selected and commissioned by us, bound by our instructions and audited on a regular basis.
(3) Moreover, we can forward your personal data to third parties if participation in sale campaigns, competitions, contract conclusions or similar services are offered by us, together with our partners. You can obtain more information on this when you provide your personal data or below in the offer description.
(4) In cases where the headquarters of our service providers or partners are situated outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this in the offer description.
Section 5 Objection to or cancellation of the processing of your data
(1) If you have given consent for your data to be processed, you can revoke this consent at any time. Such a revocation will affect the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have declared it to us.
(2) Provided that we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may lodge an objection to this processing. This is the case in particular if the processing is not necessary to fulfil contractual obligations with you, which we will present in each respective case in the following description of functions. In the event of expressing such an objection, we ask that you give the reasons as to why we should not process your personal data in the manner that we do. If your objection is justified, we will review the situation and either cease processing the data, adjust the way in which it is processed or demonstrate compelling, legitimate reasons why we will continue to process the data.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You may inform us of your objection to advertising at the following contact address: Marketing Department, EuroChem Agro GmbH, Reichskanzler-Müller-Str. 23, 68165 Mannheim.
- Use of Piwik
(1) This website uses Piwik, an open source software for the statistical analysis of visitor access requests. Piwik uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and allow your use of the website to be analysed. Information generated by cookies about your use of this website is stored on the provider’s server in Germany. The IP address is anonymized immediately after it has been processed and before it is stored. You can prevent cookies from being installed by adjusting the relevant settings in your browser software; please note that in this case, you may not be able to use all of the features available on our website in full.
(2) You can decide here if a unique web analysis cookie can be stored in your browser to enable the website operator to collect and analyse various pieces of statistical data.
If you would like to decide against this, click the following link to file the Piwik deactivation cookie in your browser.
Your visit to this website is currently being recorded by Piwik Web Analytics. Click here to stop your visit from being recorded.
- Embedding of YouTube videos
(1) We have embedded YouTube videos on our website, which are saved on http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. [These are all embedded in “enhanced data protection mode”, meaning that no data about you as a user is transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos is the data specified in paragraph 2 transmitted. We have no influence over this transmission of data.]
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. The data specified under Section 3 of this policy is also transmitted. This occurs irrespective of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in to, or not. If you are logged into Google, your data is directly assigned to your account. If you do not want data to be assigned to your profile with YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as a usage profile and uses it for advertising and market research purposes and/or for designing its website in line with demand. Such an analysis is carried out in particular (including for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activity on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles. You must address YouTube to exercise this right.